Kinesiophobia and symptomatology in chronic fatigue syndrome: A psychometric study of two questionnaires
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 273–283, September 2008
How to Cite
Nijs, Jo. and Thielemans, Alice. (2008), Kinesiophobia and symptomatology in chronic fatigue syndrome: A psychometric study of two questionnaires. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 81: 273–283. doi: 10.1348/147608308X306888
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 September 2007; revised version received 13 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!