The role of attributions in the process of overcoming shame: A qualitative analysis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 137–152, June 2009
How to Cite
Van Vliet, K. J. (2009), The role of attributions in the process of overcoming shame: A qualitative analysis. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 82: 137–152. doi: 10.1348/147608308X389391
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 December 2007; revised version received 18 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!