Some like it specific: The difference between treatment goals of anxious and depressed patients
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 279–290, September 2009
How to Cite
Holtforth, M. G., Wyss, T., Schulte, D., Trachsel, M. and Michalak, J. (2009), Some like it specific: The difference between treatment goals of anxious and depressed patients. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 82: 279–290. doi: 10.1348/147608308X397040
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 13 June 2008; revised version received 7 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!