One size does not fit all: Motivational predictors of contextual benefits of therapy
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 291–303, September 2009
How to Cite
Whalley, B. and Hyland, M. E. (2009), One size does not fit all: Motivational predictors of contextual benefits of therapy. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 82: 291–303. doi: 10.1348/147608309X413275
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 2 June 2008; revised version received 12 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!