Early maladaptive schemas and personality disorder symptoms: An examination in a non-clinical sample
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 333–349, December 2010
How to Cite
Carr, S. N. and Francis, A. J. P. (2010), Early maladaptive schemas and personality disorder symptoms: An examination in a non-clinical sample. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 83: 333–349. doi: 10.1348/147608309X481351
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 14 February 2009; revised version received 5 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!