Coping in subclinical paranoia: A two nations study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 407–420, December 2010
How to Cite
Melo, S. S. and Bentall, R. P. (2010), Coping in subclinical paranoia: A two nations study. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 83: 407–420. doi: 10.1348/147608310X487542
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 9 April 2009; revised version received 21 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!