Significant events in psychotherapy: An update of research findings
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 421–447, December 2010
How to Cite
Timulak, L. (2010), Significant events in psychotherapy: An update of research findings. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 83: 421–447. doi: 10.1348/147608310X499404
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 8 August 2008; revised version received 6 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!