A feasibility study of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for individuals with borderline personality disorder
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 184–200, June 2011
How to Cite
Sachse, S., Keville, S. and Feigenbaum, J. (2011), A feasibility study of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for individuals with borderline personality disorder. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 184–200. doi: 10.1348/147608310X516387
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Received 31 July 2009; revised version received 16 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!