In search of a framework for the treatment of alexithymia
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
©2010 The Authors. Psychology and Psychotherapy©2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Special Issue: Metacognitive disturbances amongst individuals with complex mental health problems: Psychopathology and treatment
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 84–97, March 2011
How to Cite
Vanheule, S., Verhaeghe, P. and Desmet, M. (2011), In search of a framework for the treatment of alexithymia. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 84–97. doi: 10.1348/147608310X520139
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 1 March 2010; revised version received 15 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!