Rumination as a predictor of relapse in mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 230–236, June 2011
How to Cite
Michalak, J., Hölz, A. and Teismann, T. (2011), Rumination as a predictor of relapse in mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 230–236. doi: 10.1348/147608310X520166
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Received 22 January 2010; revised version received 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!