Progressively promoting metacognition in a case of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder treated with metacognitive interpersonal therapy
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Special Issue: Metacognitive disturbances amongst individuals with complex mental health problems: Psychopathology and treatment
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 70–83, March 2011
How to Cite
Dimaggio, G., Carcione, A., Salvatore, G., Nicolò, G., Sisto, A. and Semerari, A. (2011), Progressively promoting metacognition in a case of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder treated with metacognitive interpersonal therapy. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 70–83. doi: 10.1348/147608310X527240
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 3 February 2010; revised version received 2 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!