Attachment states of mind, mentalization, and their correlates in a first-episode psychosis sample
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Special Issue: Metacognitive disturbances amongst individuals with complex mental health problems: Psychopathology and treatment
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 42–57, March 2011
How to Cite
MacBeth, A., Gumley, A., Schwannauer, M. and Fisher, R. (2011), Attachment states of mind, mentalization, and their correlates in a first-episode psychosis sample. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 42–57. doi: 10.1348/147608310X530246
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 29 January 2010; revised version received 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!