Elevated emotional reactivity in affective but not cognitive components of theory of mind: A psychophysiological study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 27–38, March 2007
How to Cite
Kalbe, E., Grabenhorst, F., Brand, M., Kessler, J., Hilker, R. and Markowitsch, H. J. (2007), Elevated emotional reactivity in affective but not cognitive components of theory of mind: A psychophysiological study. Journal of Neuropsychology, 1: 27–38. doi: 10.1348/174866407X180792
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 18 April 2006; revised version received 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!