The role of encoding strategies in the verbal memory performance in patients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 56–72, March 2011
How to Cite
Gsottschneider, A., Keller, Z., Pitschel-Walz, G., Froböse, T., Bäuml, J. and Jahn, T. (2011), The role of encoding strategies in the verbal memory performance in patients with schizophrenia. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 56–72. doi: 10.1348/174866410X497382
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 26 June 2009; revised version received 18 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!