Rehabilitation of executive disorders after brain injury: Are interventions effective?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 73–113, March 2011
How to Cite
Boelen, D. H. E., Spikman, J. M. and Fasotti, L. (2011), Rehabilitation of executive disorders after brain injury: Are interventions effective?. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 73–113. doi: 10.1348/174866410X516434
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 19 August 2009; revised version received 28 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!