Dr Q. Wang and Dr J. Sun contributed equally to this work.
Normative data on a battery of neuropsychological tests in the Han Chinese population
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 126–142, March 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Sun, J., Ma, X., Wang, Y., Yao, J., Deng, W., Liu, X., Collier, D. A. and Li, T. (2011), Normative data on a battery of neuropsychological tests in the Han Chinese population. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 126–142. doi: 10.1348/174866410X516803
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 6 October 2009; revised version received 26 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!