Theory of mind tasks and executive functions: A systematic review of group studies in neurology
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–55, March 2011
How to Cite
Aboulafia-Brakha, T., Christe, B., Martory, M.-D. and Annoni, J.-M. (2011), Theory of mind tasks and executive functions: A systematic review of group studies in neurology. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 39–55. doi: 10.1348/174866410X533660
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revised version received 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!