Theory of mind tasks and executive functions: A systematic review of group studies in neurology
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–55, March 2011
How to Cite
Aboulafia-Brakha, T., Christe, B., Martory, M.-D. and Annoni, J.-M. (2011), Theory of mind tasks and executive functions: A systematic review of group studies in neurology. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 39–55. doi: 10.1348/174866410X533660
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revised version received 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!