Prevention of school bullying: The important role of autonomy-supportive teaching and internalization of pro-social values
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 654–666, December 2011
How to Cite
Roth, G., Kanat-Maymon, Y. and Bibi, U. (2011), Prevention of school bullying: The important role of autonomy-supportive teaching and internalization of pro-social values. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 81: 654–666. doi: 10.1348/2044-8279.002003
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received 22 February 2010; revised version received 3 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!