The development of a scale measuring integrated regulation in exercise
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 722–743, November 2011
How to Cite
McLachlan, S., Spray, C. and Hagger, M. S. (2011), The development of a scale measuring integrated regulation in exercise. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 722–743. doi: 10.1348/2044-8287.002009
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 8 March 2010; revised version received 21 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!