Loglinear representations of multivariate Bernoulli Rasch models
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 337–354, May 2011
How to Cite
Hessen, D. J. (2011), Loglinear representations of multivariate Bernoulli Rasch models. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 337–354. doi: 10.1348/2044-8317.002000
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 26 January 2010; revised version received 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!