A closer look at the effect of preliminary goodness-of-fit testing for normality for the one-sample t-test
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 410–426, November 2011
How to Cite
Rochon, J. and Kieser, M. (2011), A closer look at the effect of preliminary goodness-of-fit testing for normality for the one-sample t-test. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 410–426. doi: 10.1348/2044-8317.002003
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 15 January 2010; revised version received 12 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!