Plausible measurement analogies to some psychometric models of test performance
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 478–497, November 2011
How to Cite
Kyngdon, A. (2011), Plausible measurement analogies to some psychometric models of test performance. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 478–497. doi: 10.1348/2044-8317.002004
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 29 September 2009; revised version received 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!