Investigating the unique predictability and boundary conditions of applicant physical attractiveness and non-verbal behaviours on interviewer evaluations in job interviews
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 60–79, March 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, W.-C., Huang, T.-C. and Yu, H.-H. (2012), Investigating the unique predictability and boundary conditions of applicant physical attractiveness and non-verbal behaviours on interviewer evaluations in job interviews. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 60–79. doi: 10.1348/2044-8325.002003
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Received 3 November 2009; revised version received September 29 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!