Accountability for others, perceived resources, and well being: Convergent restricted non-linear results in two samples
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 95–115, March 2011
How to Cite
Zellars, K. L., Hochwarter, W. A., Lanivich, S. E., Perrewé, P. L. and Ferris, G. R. (2011), Accountability for others, perceived resources, and well being: Convergent restricted non-linear results in two samples. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 95–115. doi: 10.1348/2044-8325.002004
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Received 20 November 2009; revised version received 6 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!