The effect of applicant–employee fit and temporal construal on employer attraction and pursuit intentions
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 116–135, March 2012
How to Cite
von Walter, B., Wentzel, D. and Tomczak, T. (2012), The effect of applicant–employee fit and temporal construal on employer attraction and pursuit intentions. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 116–135. doi: 10.1348/2044-8325.002006
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 21 January 2010; revised version received 9 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!