Telling stories: Gender differences in peers’ emotion talk and communication style
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 707–721, November 2011
How to Cite
Tenenbaum, H. R., Ford, S. and Alkhedairy, B. (2011), Telling stories: Gender differences in peers’ emotion talk and communication style. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 29: 707–721. doi: 10.1348/2044-835X.002003
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Received 9 June 2010; revised version received 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!