The author is also a board member of the Executive Committee of the Coalition for Healthcare Communications.
Pharma PR or Medical Education?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2005 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 4–7, March-April 2005
How to Cite
(2005), Pharma PR or Medical Education?. Hastings Center Report, 35: 4–7. doi: 10.1353/hcr.2005.0027
The opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the beliefs or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!