Should the Gold Rule? Assessing “Equivalent Protections” for Research Participants across International Borders
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2005 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 12–13, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Sugarman, J. (2005), Should the Gold Rule? Assessing “Equivalent Protections” for Research Participants across International Borders. Hastings Center Report, 35: 12–13. doi: 10.1353/hcr.2005.0086
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!