Rebecca Kukla, “How Do Patients Know?” Hastings Center Report 37, no. 5 (2007): 27–35.
HOW DO PATIENTS KNOW
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
2007 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 27–35, September-October 2007
How to Cite
KUKLA, R. (2007), HOW DO PATIENTS KNOW. Hastings Center Report, 37: 27–35. doi: 10.1353/hcr.2007.0074
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!