Sara Goering, Suzanne Holland, and Kelly Fryer-Edwards, “Transforming Genetic Research Practices with Marginalized Communities: A Case for Responsive Justice,” Hastings Center Report 38, no. 2 (2008): 43–53.
Genetic Research Practices with Marginalized Communities
A Case for Responsive Justice
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
2008 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 43–53, March-April 2008
How to Cite
GOERING, S., HOLLAND, S. and FRYER-EDWARDS, K. (2008), Genetic Research Practices with Marginalized Communities. Hastings Center Report, 38: 43–53. doi: 10.1353/hcr.2008.0027
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!