Lydia S. Dugdale and Autumn Alcott Ridenour, “Making Sense of the Roman Catholic Directive to Extend Life Indefinitely,” Hastings Center Report 41, no. 2 (2011): 28–29.
Making Sense of the Roman Catholic Directive to Extend Life Indefinitely
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
2011 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 28–29, March-April 2011
How to Cite
DUGDALE, L. S. and RIDENOUR, A. A. (2011), Making Sense of the Roman Catholic Directive to Extend Life Indefinitely. Hastings Center Report, 41: 28–29. doi: 10.1353/hcr.2011.0058
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!