Letter to the Editor
Archaeology and Prevalence of Paget's Disease
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 20, Issue 8, page 1484, August 2005
How to Cite
Pusch, C. M. and Czarnetzki, A. (2005), Archaeology and Prevalence of Paget's Disease. J Bone Miner Res, 20: 1484. doi: 10.1359/JBMR.050505
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- 12002 Paget's disease in an archeological population. J Bone Miner Res 17: 1127–1134., ,
- 22004 Recalculation of secular trends in Paget's disease. J Bone Miner Res 19: 523.
- 31877 On a form of chronic inflammation of bones (osteitis deformans). Med Chir Trans 66: 37.
- 41991 Pathophysiology and Treatment of Paget's Disease of Bone, 1st ed. Martin Dunitz, London, UK.
- 51976 Paget's disease of bone in South African Blacks. S Afr Med J 50: 1897–1899.,