The authors state that they have no conflicts of interest.
Differential Gene Expression in Cultured Osteoblasts and Bone Marrow Stromal Cells From Patients With Paget's Disease of Bone†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 298–309, February 2007
How to Cite
Naot, D., Bava, U., Matthews, B., Callon, K. E., Gamble, G. D., Black, M., Song, S., Pitto, R. P., Cundy, T., Cornish, J. and Reid, I. R. (2007), Differential Gene Expression in Cultured Osteoblasts and Bone Marrow Stromal Cells From Patients With Paget's Disease of Bone. J Bone Miner Res, 22: 298–309. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.061108
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2006
- 21991 Pathophysiology and Treatment of Paget's Disease of Bone. Martin Dunitz, London, UK.
- 61996 R: A language for data analysis and graphics. J Comput Graph Statist 5: 299–314.,
- 102005 Limma: Linear models for micro array data. GentlemanR, CareyVJ, DudoitS, IrizarryR, HuberW (eds.) Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions Using R and Bioconductor. Springer, New York, NY, USA, 397–420.
- 111995 Controlling the false discovery rate—a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. J Roy Stat Soc Ser B Methodol 57: 289–300.,
- 252006 Dickkopf-1 is involved in the development of breast cancer osteolytic lesions. Calcif Tissue Int 78(suppl 1): s27., , , ,
- 262006 A crosstalk between myeloma cells and marrow stromal cells stimulates production of DKK1 and interleukin-6: A potential role in the development of lytic bone disease and tumor progression in multiple myeloma. Stem Cells 24: 986–991., , , , ,