The authors state that they have no conflicts of interest.
Comparison of Densitometric and Radiographic Vertebral Fracture Assessment Using the Algorithm-Based Qualitative (ABQ) Method in Postmenopausal Women at Low and High Risk of Fracture†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2008 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 103–111, January 2008
How to Cite
Ferrar, L., Jiang, G., Clowes, J. A., Peel, N. F. and Eastell, R. (2008), Comparison of Densitometric and Radiographic Vertebral Fracture Assessment Using the Algorithm-Based Qualitative (ABQ) Method in Postmenopausal Women at Low and High Risk of Fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 23: 103–111. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.070902
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- 71995 Radiographic technique for assessing osteoporotic vertebral deformity. GenantH, JergasM, van KuikC (eds.) Vertebral fracture in osteoporosis. Radiology Research and Education Foundation, San Francisco, CA, USA, 131–147., ,
- 82004 Association of five quantitative ultrasound devices and bone densitometry with osteoporotic vertebral fractures in a population-based sample: The OPUS Study. J Bone Miner Res 19: 782–793., , , , , , , , , , , ,Direct Link:
- 101991 Practical Statistics for Medical Research. Chapman and Hall, London, UK.