Dr Sprague serves as a consultant for Abbott. Dr Gal-Moscovici states that he has no conflicts of interest.
Role of Vitamin D Deficiency in Chronic Kidney Disease
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Supplement: Supplement 2
Volume 22, Issue Supplement S2, pages V91–V94, December 2007
How to Cite
Gal-Moscovici, A. and Sprague, S. M. (2007), Role of Vitamin D Deficiency in Chronic Kidney Disease. J Bone Miner Res, 22: V91–V94. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.07s203
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- 2U.S. Renal Data System 2003 Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD, USA.
- 3U.S. Renal Data System 2005 Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD, USA.
- 152005 Nongenotropic, anti-apoptotic signaling of 1alpha,25(OH)2-vitamin D3 and analogs through the ligand binding domain of the vitamin D receptor in osteoblasts and osteocytes. Mediation by Src, phosphatidylinositol 3-, and JNK kinases. J Biol Chem 280: 14130–14137., , , , , , , ,
- 172006 Hypervitaminosis D and premature aging: Lessons learned from Fgf23 and Klotho mutant mice. Trends Mol Med 12: 300–305., , ,
- 23National Kidney Foundation 2003 K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for bone metabolism and disease in chronic kidney disease. Am J Kidney Dis 42: 1–201.