The authors state that they have no conflicts of interest
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1061–1067, July 2008
How to Cite
Curtis, J. R., Carbone, L., Cheng, H., Hayes, B., Laster, A., Matthews, R., Saag, K. G., Sepanski, R., Tanner, S. B. and Delzell, E. (2008), Longitudinal Trends in Use of Bone Mass Measurement Among Older Americans, 1999–2005. J Bone Miner Res, 23: 1061–1067. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.080232
Published online on February 25, 2008
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- 3International Society for Clinical Densitometry 2004 Position statement: Executive summary. The Writing Group for the International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) Position Development Conference. J Clin Densitom 7: 7–12.
- 4National Osteoporosis Foundation 1998 Physician's Guide to Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis. Excerpta Medica, Belle, Mead, NJ, USA.
- 7Bone Health and Osteoporosis 2004 A Report of the Surgeon General. U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD, USA.
- 82002 Overview of the SEER-Medicare data: Content, research applications, and generalizability to the United States elderly population. Med Care 40(8 Suppl): IV3–IV18., , , ,