Pooling of Clodronate Urinary Excretion Data: A New Pharmacokinetic Method to Study Drugs with Highly Variable Gastrointestinal Absorption
Article first published online: 1 JAN 1997
Copyright © 1997 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 66–71, January 1997
How to Cite
Castrén-Kortekangas, P., Löyttyniemi, E., Liukko-Sipi, S., Juhakoski, A., Smal, J. and Laitinen, K. (1997), Pooling of Clodronate Urinary Excretion Data: A New Pharmacokinetic Method to Study Drugs with Highly Variable Gastrointestinal Absorption. J Bone Miner Res, 12: 66–71. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 1995
- 11991 Bisphosphonates: Pharmacology and use in the treatment of tumour-induced hypercalcaemic and metastatic bone disease Drugs 42: 919–944.
- 21994 Clodronate: A review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy in resorptive bone disease Drugs 47: 945–982.,
- 31989 Pharmacokinetics of clodronate in patients with metastatic breast cancer Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 27: 222–228., , ,
- 41981 Clodronate kinetics and dynamics Clin Pharmacol Ther 30: 114–120.,
- 51982 Clodronate kinetics and bioavailability Clin Pharmacol Ther 31: 402–410., , , , , et al.
- 61994 Pharmacokinetics of clodronate in renal failure J Bone Miner Res 9: 1953–1958., , , , , ,
- 71994 Steady state bioavailability of clodronate - pharmacokinetics of 800 mg clodronate (Bonefos® capsule) after a single and repeated oral dose. Leiras, Study Report 92551., , ,
- 81992 Controversies in bioequivalence studies Clin Pharmacokinet 22: 247–253., ,
- 9(Confidence interval analysis (CIA). Version 1.2. 1992 BMJ Publishing Group, London, U.K.
- 101989 The 2 × 2 cross-over trial with continuous data. In: JonesB, KenwardMG Design and analysis of cross-over trials. Chapman and Hall, Suffolk, U.K., pp. 16–88.,
- 111990 A distribution-free procedure for the statistical analysis of bioequivalence studies Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 28: 72–78., ,
- 121969 Urinary creatinine excretion as an index of the completeness of 24-hour urine collections Lancet ii: 1165–1166., ,