Prevalence of Pelvic Paget's Disease of Bone in the United States
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2000 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 461–465, March 2000
How to Cite
Altman, R. D., Bloch, D. A., Hochberg, M. C. and Murphy, W. A. (2000), Prevalence of Pelvic Paget's Disease of Bone in the United States. J Bone Miner Res, 15: 461–465. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.2000.15.3.461
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1999
- 11877 On a form of chronic inflammation of bones (osteitis deformans). Med Chir Trans 60: 37–63.
- 21991 Paget's disease of bone. In: CoeFL, FavusMJ (ed.) Disorders of Bone and Mineral Metabolism. Raven Press, New York, pp. 1027–1064
- 31996 Paget's disease of bone and quality of life. J Bone Miner Res 11: 1897–1904., , , ,
- 41979 Basic data on arthritis knee, hip, and sacroiliac joints in adults ages 25-74 years: United States, 1971-1975. Vital and health statistics: Series, No. 213, Publication No. (PHS) 79-1661. DHEW Publication. Hyattsville MD, U.S.A. pp. 1–37
- 51988 Factors associated with osteoarthritis of the knee in the First National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES-I): Evidence for an association with overweight, race, and physical demands of work. Am J Epidemiol 128: 179–189.,
- 61988 Sex differences in osteoarthritis of the knee: The role of obesity. Am J Epidemiol 127: 1019–1030., , ,
- 71993 Factors associated with hip osteoarthritis: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES-I). Am J Epidemiol 137: 1081–1088.,
- 81981 Paget's disease. In: ResnickD, NiwayamaG (eds.) Diagnosis of Bone and Joint Disorders, vol. 2. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp. 1721–1754 (update), .
- 91994 Statistical issues in analyzing the NHANES I epidemiological followup study. National Center for Health Statistics. Vial Health Stat 2: 11–19.,
- 101980 Paget's disease of bone in two American cities. BMJ 280: 985.,
- 111969 Geographic variation in the prevalence of Paget's disease of bone. Radiology 92: 959–963.,
- 121986 Paget's disease of bone in patients with gout. Arch Intern Med 146: 2389–2392., ,
- 131932 Uber osteitis deformans Paget. Virchow Arch Pathol Anat 283: 694–737.
- 141977 Paget's disease of bone in 14 British towns. BMJ 1: 1181–1183., , ,
- 151999 The epidemiology of Paget's disease in Britian: Is the prevalence decreasing? J Bone Miner Res 14: 192–197., , , , ,
- 161956 Paget's disease of bone. Incidence and subclinical forms. Lancet 2: 51–57.
- 171978 Radiological prevalence of Paget's disease of bone in British migrants to Australia. BMJ 1: 1655–1657., ,
- 181983 Radiological prevalence of Paget's disease in Dunedin, New Zealand. BMJ 286: 1937., , , ,
- 191982 European distribution of Paget's disease of bone. BMJ 285: 1005–1008., ,
- 201980 Paget's disease of bone: The Lancashire focusse of bone. BMJ 280: 1105–1107., , ,
- 211984 Epidemiologie der ostitis deformans Paget. Munch Med Wschr 126: 683–686., ,
- 221995 Current prevalence of Paget's disease of bone in a region of Franace (Anjou). Rev Rhum Engl Ed 62: 571–575., , ,
- 231997 Epidemiological study of Paget's disease of bone in a zone of the Province of Salamanca (Spain). The Paget's disease of the bone study group of Salamanca. Eur J Epidemiol 13: 801–805., , ,
- 241985 Fifteen cases of Paget's disease of bone. Roentgenographic, scintigraphic and histological findings. Nippon Act Radiol 45: 1206–1229., , , , , , , , ,
- 251981 Paget's disease: Correlation of pain, x-rays and bone scans. Arthritis Rheum 24(Suppl): 572.,
- 261981 Paget's Disease of Bone: The Anatomical Distribution. Metab Bone Rel Res 4&5: 239–242.
- 271997 Evidence for secular change in Paget's disease. Bone 20: 69–71., , , , ,