Increased Expression of Protein Kinase Cα, Interleukin-1α, and RhoA Guanosine 5′-Triphosphatase in Osteoblasts Expressing the Ser252Trp Fibroblast Growth Factor 2 Apert Mutation: Identification by Analysis of Complementary DNA Microarray
Article first published online: 1 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 705–712, April 2001
How to Cite
Lomri, A., Lemonnier, J., Delannoy, P. and Marie, P. J. (2001), Increased Expression of Protein Kinase Cα, Interleukin-1α, and RhoA Guanosine 5′-Triphosphatase in Osteoblasts Expressing the Ser252Trp Fibroblast Growth Factor 2 Apert Mutation: Identification by Analysis of Complementary DNA Microarray. J Bone Miner Res, 16: 705–712. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.2001.16.4.705
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2000
- 11994 A method for analysis of gene expression patterns. Anal Biochem 216:299–304., , , , , ,
- 21995 High-density cDNA filter analysis: A novel approach for large-scale quantitative analysis of gene expression. Gene 166:207–213., , , ,
- 31996 Use of a cDNA microarray to analyze gene expression patterns in human cancer. Nat Genet 14:457–460., , , , , , , ,
- 41997 Discovery and analysis of inflammatory disease-related genes using cDNA microarrays. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 94:2150–2155., , , , , , ,
- 51996 Expression monitoring by hybridization to high-density oligonucleotide arrays. Nat Biotechnol 14:1675–1680., , , , , , , , , ,
- 61996 Novel gene transcripts preferentially expressed in human muscles revealed by quantitative hybridization of a high density cDNA array. Genome Res 6:492–503., , , , , , , , ,
- 71996 Parallel human genome analysis: Microarray-based expression monitoring of 1000 genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 93:10614–10619., , , , ,
- 81906 De l'acrocéphalosyndactilie. Bull Soc Med Hôp Paris 23:1310–1313.
- 91995 Apert syndrome results from localized mutations of FGFR2 and is allelic with Crouzon syndrome. Nat Genet 9:165–172., , , , , , , , ,
- 101998 Increased calvaria cell differentiation and bone matrix formation induced by fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 mutations in Apert syndrome. J Clin Invest 101:1310–1317., , , , , , ,
- 112000 Down regulation of fibroblast growth factor receptor-2 in Apert syndromic craniosynostosis. Exp Cell Res 256:158–167., , , , ,
- 121999 Decreased proliferation and altered differentiation in osteoblasts from genetically and clinically distinct craniosynostotic disorders. Am J Pathol 154:1465–1477., , , , , , , ,
- 131996 Increased bone formation and osteoblastic cell phenotype in premature cranial suture ossification (craniosynostosis) J Bone Miner Res 11:401–407., , ,
- 142000 Role of N-cadherin and protein kinase C alpha in osteoblast gene over-expression induced by the Ser252 Trp fibroblast growth factor receptor-2 mutation in Apert craniosynostosis. Calcif Tissue Int 66(Suppl):102S., , , , ,
- 151989 Signal transduction pathway for IL-1. Involvement of a pertussis toxin-sensitive GTP-binding protein in the activation of adenylate cyclase. J Immunol 142:4301–4306., , ,
- 161995 Rho family GTPases regulate p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase through the downstream mediator Pak1. J Biol Chem 270:23934–23936., , , , , ,
- 171984 The effects of monocyte-conditioned medium and interleukin 1 on the synthesis of collagenous and non-collagenous proteins by mouse bone and human bone cells in vitro. Biochim Biophys Acta 801:58–65., , , , , ,
- 181986 Interleukin-1 has independent effects on deoxyribonucleic acid and collagen synthesis in cultures of rat calvariae. Endocrinology 118:74–81.
- 191988 Effects of recombinant human interleukin 1 alpha and interleukin 1 beta on cell growth and alkaline phosphatase of the mouse osteoblastic cell line MC3T3/E0. Biochim Biophys Acta 43:162–166., , , , ,
- 201990 The effects of recombinant human interleukin-1 beta on cellular proliferation and the production of prostaglandin E1, plasminogen activator, osteocalcin and alkaline phosphatase by osteoblast-like cells derived from human bone. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 166:208–216., ,
- 211996 Biologic basis for interleukin-1 in disease. Blood 87:2095–2147.
- 221999 Tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-1beta increase the Fas-mediated apoptosis of human osteoblasts. Lab Clin Med 134:222–231., , , , , , , , , ,
- 231999 Apoptosis in murine calvarial bone and suture development. Eur J Oral Sci 107:265–275., ,
- 241998 Rho GTPases and the actin cytoskeleton. Science. 279:509–514.
- 251998 G proteins and small GTPases: Distant relatives keep in touch. Science. 280:2074–2075.
- 261999 Effectors for the Rho GTPases. Curr Opin Cell Biol 11:95–102.
- 271995 Induction of apoptosis by rho in NIH 3T3 cells requires two complementary signals. Ceramides function as a progression factor for apoptosis. Oncogene 11:2657–2665., ,
- 281998 Multiple signalling pathways lead to the activation of the nuclear factor kappaB by the Rho family of GTPases. J Biol Chem 273:12779–12785., , ,
- 291996 The small GTP-binding protein rho activates c-Jun N-terminal kinases/stress-activated protein kinases in human kidney 293T cells. Evidence for a Pak-independent signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 271:25731–25734., , , , ,