Dr. Binkley serves as a consultant. All other authors have no conflict of interest.
Is Lateral Spine Densitometric Assessment Equivalent to Lateral Radiography?
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1162–1163, July 2002
How to Cite
Binkley, N., Kawahara, T., Yandow, D. and Krueger, D. (2002), Is Lateral Spine Densitometric Assessment Equivalent to Lateral Radiography?. J Bone Miner Res, 17: 1162–1163. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.2002.17.7.1162
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- 12000 Visual assessment of vertebral deformity by X-ray absorptiometry: A highly predictive method to exclude vertebral deformity. Osteoporos Int 11:600–608., , , , ,
- 21992 Vertebral fractures: How large is the silent epidemic? BMJ 304:793–794.,
- 31991 Pre-existing fractures and bone mass predict vertebral fracture incidence in women. Ann Intern Med 114:919–923., , ,
- 41999 Prevalent vertebral deformities predict hip fractures and new vertebral deformities but not wrist fractures. J Bone Miner Res 14:821–828., , , ,