Letter to the Editor
A Role for Mechanical Strain in the Preservation of Trabecular Number (Density)
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 17, Issue 8, page 1555, August 2002
How to Cite
Reeve, J. (2002), A Role for Mechanical Strain in the Preservation of Trabecular Number (Density). J Bone Miner Res, 17: 1555. doi: 10.1359/jbmr.2002.17.8.1555
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
- 12001 A 3-dimensional simulation of age-related remodelling in trabecular bone. J Bone Min Res 16:688–696., ,
- 21969 The cancellous bone of the iliac crest. Calc Tis Res 4:147–161.,
- 31986 A stochastic analysis of iliac trabecular bone dynamics. Clin Orthopaed Relat Res 213:264–278.
- 41987 Bone turnover and trabecular plate survival after artificial menopause. Brit Med J 295:757–760.