Author contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Expectations: Adolescents' Positive Motivations for Sex
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 84–89, June 2006
How to Cite
Ott, M. A., Millstein, S. G., Ofner, S. and Halpern-Felsher, B. L. (2006), Greater Expectations: Adolescents' Positive Motivations for Sex. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 38: 84–89. doi: 10.1363/3808406
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.