The authors thank Jeanne Tschann and the postdoctoral fellow writing group at the Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, for their careful review of early versions of this article. They also thank Sarah Schwartz for her invaluable research assistance, and the Adolescent Reproductive Health Team, Division of Reproductive Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for their role in initiating this review. Funding for this work came from the CDC/Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine cooperative agreement TS-0842. The conclusions and opinions expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the funder.
Acculturation and the Sexual and Reproductive Health Of Latino Youth in the United States: A Literature Review
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 208–219, December 2006
How to Cite
Afable-Munsuz, A. and Brindis, C. D. (2006), Acculturation and the Sexual and Reproductive Health Of Latino Youth in the United States: A Literature Review. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 38: 208–219. doi: 10.1363/3820806
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.