Developing Spanish-Language Family Planning Materials: Lessons Learned from Extensive Field Tests
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 176–180, September 2007
How to Cite
Denny-Garamendi, C., Lopez-Rabin, J., Guendelman, S. and Schafer, S. (2007), Developing Spanish-Language Family Planning Materials: Lessons Learned from Extensive Field Tests. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 39: 176–180. doi: 10.1363/3917607
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.