Pregnancy Intentions and Happiness Among Pregnant Black Women at High Risk for Adverse Infant Health Outcomes
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 194–205, December 2007
How to Cite
Blake, S. M., Kiely, M., Gard, C. C., El-Mohandes, A. A. E., El-Khorazaty, M. N. and the NIH-DC Initiative (2007), Pregnancy Intentions and Happiness Among Pregnant Black Women at High Risk for Adverse Infant Health Outcomes. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 39: 194–205. doi: 10.1363/3919407
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.