Same-Sex Activity Among Women May Be a Marker for Adverse Sexual and Reproductive Health Outcomes
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 251–252, December 2007
How to Cite
Hollander, D. (2007), Same-Sex Activity Among Women May Be a Marker for Adverse Sexual and Reproductive Health Outcomes. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 39: 251–252. doi: 10.1363/3925107
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.