Methamphetamine Use Is Linked to Risky Behavior in Heterosexual Encounters
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 53–54, March 2008
How to Cite
Hollander, D. (2008), Methamphetamine Use Is Linked to Risky Behavior in Heterosexual Encounters. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 40: 53–54. doi: 10.1363/4005308
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!