The More Obese a Woman Is, the Greater Her Risk of Having a Stillbirth
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 56–57, March 2008
How to Cite
Hollander, D. (2008), The More Obese a Woman Is, the Greater Her Risk of Having a Stillbirth. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 40: 56–57. doi: 10.1363/4005608
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!