Pregnancy Intention and Preterm Birth: Differential Associations Among a Diverse Population of Women
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 66–73, June 2008
How to Cite
Afable-Munsuz, A. and Braveman, P. (2008), Pregnancy Intention and Preterm Birth: Differential Associations Among a Diverse Population of Women. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 40: 66–73. doi: 10.1363/4006608
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.